Questions to Ask your Sponsored Child
Once you’ve been sponsoring a child for a while, you might feel like you struggle to know what to write them. Or maybe you feel like you really haven’t gotten to know them as well as you’d hoped.
We think one of the best ways to deepen your relationship with the child or teen you sponsor is to ask creative questions!
Here are some suggestions you can include in your next letter:
1. What’s your favorite food, and how do you make it?
2. Who would you like to meet, if you could meet anyone in the world?
3. What is your favorite game to play?
4. If you could take a trip to anywhere in the world, where would you like to visit?
5. What is one way I can pray for you?
6. What is one special thing you have done recently at your child development center?
7. What is something you would like to know about me?
8. Do you have any animals? What kind are they?
9. If you were in charge of your country, what is one law you would make?
10. What is your favorite story from the Bible? What do you like about it?
Remember—not only can you ask questions like this, but this kind of deeper information is also great to include when you write about yourself. ◼︎